About The Role
The Supply Chain Analyst coordinates the production and allocation of Finished Goods for a portfolio of products while balancing plant efficiency, sales, distribution, customer service and inventory requirements.
Optimizes allocation to field based on supply projection and input from Commercial supply Chain, periodically updates short term supply reports, monitors and measures execution of packaging, Finished Goods release and shipping, manages country orders.
How You Will Contribute
- Perform monthly allocation overwrites which are the basis for monthly, global supply communication
- Creates orders in ERP systems to trigger packaging scheduling, in line with communicated supply plans.
- Determines finished goods inventory levels based on inventory strategies and business rules.
- Ensure that supply is in line with the sales forecasts and the inventory targets supplied by Sales & Operations (S&OP) team; main contact for all supply inquiries by S&OP team
- Review and align with Master Planner the requirements for product availability.
- Align with the Scheduling on the requirements for packaging capacity.
- In case of product supply shortages, decide on supply trade-offs, develop and communicate transparent market supply plans in close cooperation with Master Planner, S&OP Team, regulatory, quality control and operations. The Analyst identifies corrective actions and follows up on execution.
- Maintenance of Allocation sheets files (e.g. check FUV inventory incl. releases and filling schedule) and monthly rolling /reconciliation.
- Review forecasts and month end inventory (and perform inventory overwrites, if necessary)
- Fill in Monthly reports for KPI and performance reporting (e.g. Replenishment Fulfillment Report )
- Support label change process by defining BOM effective date (considering regulatory requirements and supply situation)
- Support monthly inventory review by highlighting volumes at risk in the plant and commenting on reasons and provision building; Review “inventory at risk” report to avoid in country discards
- Is the Planning point of contact to support launches for new product, new markets or both.
- Participates and supports projects that will change the source for Finished Drug Product and understands the specific market requirements to support these changes.
- The SC Analyst follows up on day-to-day product releases and checks availability of finished product against country replenishment need, maintain ERP orders promised dates.
- Review weekly pipelines and communicate supply issues to sales operations team and take actions to avoid stock-outs ; report updates periodically (e.g. weekly) according to specific country needs.
- Drive continuous improvement by evaluating and changing processes to enhance supply chain performance.
What You Bring To Takeda
- MasterDegree in Business, Engineering or Operations Management, or equivalent
- 3 to 5+ years experience in various and growing supply chain roles
- ERP experience such SAP, JDE /MRP systems and tools implementations
- Lean and or Six Sigma Certification ( Green Belt) background is a plus.
- APICS certified – Certified in Production and Inventory Management is desirable but not a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to establish respect and good working relationships with senior management worldwide
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external parties (written and oral)
- Self motivated
- Excellent in using standard software like MS Office and ERP software (e.g. JDE)
- Able to drive change, add value and work autonomously
- In line with Our values of Patient, Trust, Reputation, Business
- Demonstrated experience in designing, maintaining and enhancing processes
- Be patient focused, respectful, of high integrity, be open and honest, and be excellent in execution
More About Us
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering our people to shine
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital or other status. At Takeda, we embrace diversity as a whole.
BEL - Lessines
Linkedin link : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3217396493/?fbclid=IwAR3S_CEFZ_ZzdZL7Fz3dh3iv22qmko4yqM7ciP9Y-rsZk1CqSwtwwS87GPg