LOGISTICS SECURITY MANAGER – DC GHLIN (BELGIUM)
Are you ready to take an important role with responsibilities in a rapid paced and dynamic environment? Are you ready to make an impact within our team with your positive passion?
With +/- 7,000 employees all over the world, H&M logistics covers the product flow from factory to store with the final goal to satisfy the customers.
Our responsibility is to send the right products to the right store in the right quantities and at the right time. Our aim as a team is to give good quality and cost efficient solutions to meet H&M’s demands with the least possible impact on the local and global environment.
For our Distribution Center in Ghlin, we are looking for a Logistics Security Manager
The security work shall follow H&M Security & Information Security policies, and includes:
• Safety (personal security, fire, travelling, threat)
• Physical security & site protection of DC
• Shrinkage – profit protection – loss prevention
The Security Manager is reporting to the PMS Security manager.
• To support the departments managers to implement H&M Security policies and standards
• To co-ordinate the work to realize decided goals and plans within security
• Implement and maintain H&M Blue standards
• To have the ability to recognize and identify risks to the organization, Physical risks to reputation and brand image.
• Be aware of present and/or potential threats against H&M
• Monitor changes in legislation and standards that affect H&M Security
• Analyze detected deficiencies and implement measures if needed. Follow implementation
• Co-ordinate information flow of security messages
• Develop, run and co-operate security education within the DC (e.g. Crisis training, information security training, external/internal crime training and fire training)
• Implement and follow up methods for reduce the shrinkage
• Build up, co-ordinate and analyze the result of the incident reporting system
• Implement and follow up crisis, contingency planning and crisis groups within the DC
• Experience in logistics
• Should have a representative manner and be a good spokesperson with the H&M values in mind
• Co-operate in a good way within the unit and in contact wither other functions and externally
• Excellent Management skills
• Good knowledge about burglar-, fire protection-, fire detection-, Access control systems, …
• Experience in audits systems
• (Certified as prevention advisor)
• Speak and understand English
• Power of initiative, organizing ability and result-oriented
• Strong commercial awareness
• Excellent communication and training skills
Are you Logistics and ready to join? We look forward to receiving your application, CV and cover letter both written in English, as soon as possible.